- 1 can chickpeas
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup honey.
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/3 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost
- Preheat oven to 180c. Prepare the mini muffin liners and spray the inside of each liner with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a food processor, place chickpeas and 1 egg and process until well blended.
- Add the remaining eggs, peanut butter, honey, baking powder and Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost and process until smooth.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Divide the batter evenly among the muffin cups. Sprinkle a couple more chocolate chips on top (optional). 6. Bake for 25min or until a toothpick inserted into the middle comes out clean