- 3 cups finely chopped raw cauliflower
- 2 eggs • 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder •
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- 1 tsp fresh dill (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 200c, line a muffin pan with cupcake liners or parchment paper, spray them with oil lightly.
- Combine cauliflower, egg, cheese, oat flour, baking powder and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost with a spatula until completely combined.
- Scoop batter into the muffin pan, about 2/3 full. Sprinkle shredded cheese on top and bake for 20-25 min, until muffins are set.
- Garnish with chopped parsley or fresh dill before serving.