- 150g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp B.Powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 200g shredded carrots (about 2 carrots)
- 150g white sugar
- 50g packed light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 10g Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- 200g cream cheese
- 50g unsalted butter
- 100g icing sugar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- Baby Carrots
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Line a muffin pan with liners and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, B.Powder and salt. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat together the sugars and vegetable oil. Add the eggs one by one. Mix in Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost.
- When incorporated, add the flour mixture slowly. Fold in the shredded carrots with a spatula.
- Fill the prepared liners with two thirds of batter.
- Bake cupcakes for 20-22 min, or until a toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- While the cupcakes cool, prepare the cream cheese frosting by beating together the cream cheese and butter until smooth. Add the vanilla and start adding the icing sugar very slowly. Transfer to a pipping bag and decorate.