- 1.5 cups flour
- 2 tsp. B.powder
- 1 cups light brown sugar
- 150g melted butter
- 1/3 cup applesauce
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups finely shredded carrots
- 1 tsp orange food coloring
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Green frosting
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Prepare a baking pan with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together melted butter, applesauce and sugar until combined.
- Add Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost and mix in the eggs.
- Fold in the shredded carrots, flour and b. Powder. Add orange food coloring to the mixture.
- Pour onto prepared baking pan and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 25 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
- Let cool completely, cut into triangles and decorate with green frosting.