Candied Orange Slices
- 3 small oranges
- 3 cups water (+ extra for boiling)
- 3 cups white sugar (+ more for coating)
- 1 Tbsp Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- Fill a pot with water and bring to a boil. Meanwhile, slice the oranges thinly. When the water starts to boil, add the slices and cook for 2 min.
- Prepare a bowl of ice water. Add the slices to the bowl so they stop cooking.
- Discard the boiling water, add the measured water and sugar and stir to dissolve. Cook in medium heat. Once it starts simmering, mix Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost and stir well to combine.
- Add the orange slices and cook for 1hs, stirring every 15 min, checking that all of them are evenly coated.
- Transfer the slices to a cooling rack set over a large baking sheet. Let the sit for 12-24 hs or until dry.
- Dip the candied orange slices in white sugar, or dip them in chocolate.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.