Butternut Squash Muffins
- 3 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 1 cup mashed, cooked butternut squash
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost
- Preheat oven to 180c. Line a muffin pan with cupcake liners.
- Puree oats in a blender or food processor until flour-like consistency. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, whisk together the eggs, milk, coconut oil, honey and mashed butternut squash.
- Fold in the dry ingredients.
- Divide the batter into the prepared muffin pan. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.