Bunny Oatmeal Cups
- 2 apples
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 tbsp butter
- 5g Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- apple, coconut flakes, chocolate chips
- Peel and chop the apples into small bite-size pieces.
- In a saucepan, melt the butter, then add the apples and cook for a minute. Add the water and bring to a boil.
- Scoop the apples out of the water and set aside.
- Add the oats into the saucepan with the water from the cooked apples. Cook for about 5 minutes, stirring as needed.
- Once the oatmeal is about to finish cooking, add the milk and stir to combine.
- In a bowl, mix the oatmeal, the cooked apples and Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost.
- You can top with coconut flakes, sliced apple and chocolate chips to create a bunny face for Easter!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.