- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 80g butter
- 80g semisweet chocolate
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- 1/2 cup candy melts and toppings
- Beat the eggs and the sugar in a bowl. Melt the butter and chocolate together, when ready, pour over the egg and sugar mixture.
- Add the flour, baking powder and Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost and mix thoroughly. With a spatula, fold in the chopped walnuts.
- Pour in a 20x20cm baking pan lined with parchment paper and bake for 30 min at 180c.
- Let cool completely, then cut into big squares. Place the pop sticks into each square.
- Melt the candy melts and cover each brownie pop. Before it hardens, add toppings.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.