- 3 large potatoes
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese
- Sliced bacon, cooked and drained
- 1 spring green onion
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Preheat the oven to 350c. Lightly spray a baking sheet with cooking oil and set aside.
- Wash and dry the potatoes, then poke them with a fork all over.
- Place the potatoes on the baking sheet and bake for 1hs, or until tender.
- Let cool for a bit before slicing the tops open, and scoop the flesh out into a bowl.
- Crack the eggs in the bowl and mix thoroughly with Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost, sliced bacon and chopped green onion.
- Fill the potatoes with the mixture and bake for another 25 min, or until the eggs are set.