- 100g / 1 cup rolled oats
- 50g / 2 cups Rice Bubbles
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp rice malt
- 1 tbsp Brain Boost
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- Add the oats and Rice Bubbles to a food processor and blitz until they are all broken down.
- Add the coconut oil, honey, rice malt, vanilla and Brain Boost to small bowl and mix until all combined.
- Pour this mixture into the food processor and blitz again until all dry ingredients are all coated.
- Line a tray or large plate with some parchment paper.
- Roll into balls
- Refrigerate for at least 45 minutes before serving.