Bowtie Pasta Meatballs
- 400g ground beef
- 1/2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- 20 “al dente” cooked bowtie pasta + 20 basil leaves + skewers
- Preheat the oven to 200c and spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine the ground meat with breadcrumbs and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost. Add the milk and grated Parmesan cheese and mix well.
- Form the meatballs with your hands and place on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake15 min, until browned and completely cooked through.
- To serve, place one bowtie pasta, one leaf of basil and one meatball through each skewer
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.