- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 2 tbsp coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 270ml coconut cream (canned)
- 1/2 tbsp gelatine powder (or agar agar for vegan)
- 1/4 cup boiling water
- 2 tsp Mavella Superfoods All Things Blue
- Blueberries, shredded coconut, poppy seeds for toppings
- Add blueberries, coconut sugar and lemon juice to a saucepan and cook on low heat for about 10 min until soften.
- While the blueberry sauce cools, mix the gelatin into boiling water.
- In a bowl, mix together the blueberry sauce, gelatin, coconut cream and Mavella Superfoods All Things Blue. Stir thoroughly until smooth.
- Spoon mixture into bowls, cups or a pyrex dish. Place in the refrigerator for at least 1 hs before serving.
- Add toppings and enjoy