- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp honey
- 3/4 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 4g Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Energy
- In a small bowl, combine the yogurt, chia, honey and set aside.
- In a jar or cup, add the blueberries and mash them with a fork. You can cook them slightly in a pan or microwave to soften first.
- Mix in Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Energy until well combined.
- Top with the yoghurt mixture and transfer to the fridge for a couple of hours (or overnight).
- In the morning, remove from the fridge and top with more fruits, coconut shreds, seeds, or your favourites