- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 3/4 cup greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 2 eggs
- 3 tbsp honey
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 cup blueberries
- Glaze: 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost, 2 tbsp milk, 1/4 cup icing sugar (or sweetener substitute)
- 1Whisk together the dry ingredients: rolled oats, whole wheat flour and baking powder.
- Using another bowl, whisk together the yogurt, milk, eggs, honey and coconut oil.
- Mix everything together until combined.
- Fold in the blueberries and pour the batter into a greased cake pan (or line with parchment paper). Bake 45 min or until starting to brown.
- Cool 20 min in the pan before transferring to a rack to cool completely.
- Meanwhile, prepare the glaze by mixing Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost, icing sugar and milk. You can adjust thickness adding more milk as necessary.