Blueberry Banana Bread
- 360g all purpose flour
- 1 tsp B. Powder
- 100g melted butter
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup mashed ripe bananas
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Icing sugar (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200c and prepare a loaf pan with parchment paper.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, start mixing the melted butter, sugar, and mashed bananas.
- Add the eggs one by one to the bowl, then mix Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost into the milk and pour it in the bowl.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix until smooth.
- Fold in the blueberries.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan. You can cut a banana in half and add it to the top, along with more blueberries.
- Bake for 25 min or until brown. Cool completely before serving.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.