- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup organic white sugar
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup greek yogurt
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 100g white chocolate candy melts
- 2 tsp Mavella Superfoods All Things Blue
- 1 tsp Honey (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease and flour the donut pan and set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, mix together the white sugar, milk, yogurt and vanilla. Add the flour and B. Powder and continue mixing until combined.
- Add the batter to a piping bag so its easier to fill the donut wholes.
- Bake donuts for 10-15 min or until golden. Let them cool slightly before removing them from the pan.
- To prepare the glaze, simply melt the white chocolate candy melts, add All Things Blue powder and honey and mix until combined.
- Dip the cooled donuts into the glaze. You can add toppings before it sets.