- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs or butter cookie crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 honey
- 350g cream cheese
- 2 cups greek yogurt
- 3/4 cup icing sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- 1/2 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup shredded coconut
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods All Things Blue
- Mix cookie crumbs with melted butter and honey. Press the mixture into the bottom of a baking pan or pyrex, lined with parchment paper.
- Beat the softened cream cheese for two minutes. Add the powdered sugar and Mavella Superfoods All Things Blue.
- Fold in the greek yogurt and lemon juice.
- Spread the cheesecake mixture over the crust. Cover and refrigerate for a couple of hours.
- Top with fresh blueberries and shredded coconut before serving.