- 1/2 cup fresh blackberries
- 75g softened butter
- 1/2 cup granulated sweetener of choice (xylitol/erithritol/coconut sugar/ monk fruit)
- 1 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 cup white chocolate chips
- Pinch of salt
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods All Things Blue
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place the blackberries in a pan and cook 1 min. In a small bowl, puree with a whisk or immersion blender. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream the butter and sweetener until fluffy. Add the blackberry puree and mix well.
- Sift in the flour and baking soda. Mix in Mavella Superfoods All Things Blue. Finally, fold in the chocolate chips.
- Chill the dough in the refrigerator for 30 min, then roll into balls, place them on the cookie sheet and press down slightly.
- Bake 10 min, until the edges are set.