Berries Overnight Oats
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1 1/2 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tbsp honey
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 2 dates
- 1/2 cup water
- 4g Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Beauty
- Combine the oats, chia seeds, 1 cup almond milk and honey in a jar or bowl.
- Seal or cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, prepare the kombucha by mixing it in the water, and blend it up with the frozen berries, 1/2 cup almond milk and dates.
- Remove oats from the refrigerator and give them a quick stir. Top with the smoothie and more berries and toppings.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.