- 150g butter cookies
- 75g butter
- 220g cream cheese
- 200g greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup sweetener of choice (erithritol/xilitol/sugar/ monk fruit)
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Beauty
- Strawberries, blueberries, mint leaves & Honey.
- Preheat oven to 180c. Prepare a cake pan and spray with oil/butter and parchment paper.
- Melt the butter. Using a food processor, crumble the cookies and mix with the melted butter.
- Add the mixture to the prepared cake pan and pat down with a spatula (or a cup).
- In a large bowl, add the rest of the ingredients except for the berries and beat on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Pour the mixture on top of the cookie crust.
- Bake for 35 min, until it starts to brown. Cool to room temperature, then refrigerate for a couple hours.
- Add the berries and rest of the toppings right before serving