- 2 tsp instant yeast
- 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cups flour
- 2 cups mozzarella
- 200g marinara sauce
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Toppings: olives, basil, cherry tomatoes
- Mix the yeast, sugar and water in a large bowl and let sit 10 min.
- Add the salt, olive oil and flour and make a soft dough. Knead a few minutes until smooth.
- Divide the dough into 10 big balls of dough, + 20 smaller balls for the ears.
- Press into a greased baking pan, add the ears by pressing them on the face with a little bit of water.
- Poke holes with a fork and bake for about 5 minutes.
- Add Veggie Boost to Marinara sauce
- Remove from oven and spread the sauce, add the mozzarella and bake until melted.
- You can add the rest of the toppings to make the bear face!