Banana & Quinoa Baked Donuts
- 3 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup dry quinoa
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup organic or brown sugar
- 1 tsp B. Powder
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- 1/2 cup walnuts, raisins, chocolate chips, or your favorite mix
- Rinse the quinoa in water thoroughly. In a pan (or rice cooker) add the quinoa and 1 cup of water. Bring to a boil, then cover with a lid and cook until the water is completely absorbed.
- Preheat the oven to 180c and grease a donut mould.
- In a food processor, blend the oats until powdered.
- Mash the bananas with a fork until smooth. Add the eggs, oil and organic/brown sugar. Mix well.
- Add the oat flour, whole wheat flour, b. Powder and Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost.
- Fold in the cooked quinoa, chopped walnuts, pecan, raisins, or your favorite mix.
- Fill the donut mould and bake for 20-25 min.
- Allow to cool 5 minutes before taking them out to a wire rack, then cool completely
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.