- 1 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (or gluten free flour blend)
- 1 tsp B. Powder
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut oil (or butter)
- 1 1/2 cups mashed bananas
- Pinch of salt
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost
- Preheat oven to 180c. Line a baking pan with parchment paper or oil/butter.
- In a bowl, mash the bananas and mix with brown sugar, melted coconut oil or butter and Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost. Mix well.
- Add the eggs one at a time and mix until combined.
- In a large bowl, add all dry ingredients and whisk thoroughly.
- Fold in the wet ingredients into the dry. Fold in the chocolate chips and walnuts (if using).
- Pour mixture into baking pan and bake for 30 min, or until golden.
- Let cool, then cut into squares. You can sprinkle with icing sugar if desired