Banana Cream Pie Cups
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 2 Bananas
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 medjool dates
- Place the dates in a small bowl with boiling water and set aside for 10 min.
- Pit the dates and place them in a food processor with the almond flour. Process for 1 minute.
- Press the mixture into 4 cups to form a crust.
- Whisk the whipping cream with honey until thickened. Set aside.
- For the banana filling, mash the bananas with a fork thoroughly and mix with Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost. Fold in half of the whipped cream.
- Divide the banana filling between the cups and top with the remaining whipped cream. Add sliced bananas and almonds as toppings.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.