- 4 medium sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 4 tbsp Butter
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Toppings: mozzarella cheese, diced tomatoes, cream cheese, green onion, or your favorites!
- Preheat the oven to 200c and clean the sweet potatoes thoroughly.
- Prick the sweet potatoes all over with a fork. Place on a cookie sheet and coat them with olive oil.
- Bake until tender, or until a fork inserted has no resistance, about 45 minutes.
- Let cool a bit, then split the tops open. Spoon out the sweet potato puree and place it in a bowl.
- Mix with Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost, butter and salt & pepper (optional).
- Fill the sweet potato skins with the mixture and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Top with your favorite toppings and serve