Baked Spinach Frittata
- 8 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 6 button mushrooms
- 6 cherry tomatoes
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Preheat the oven to 220c.
- In a large skillet, cook the sliced mushrooms until tender, then add the chopped spinach. Cook for 2 more min and set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the milk and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- Mix in the cheese, followed by the cooked mushrooms and spinach.
- Mix in the diced cherry tomatoes and green onion and give it a good stir.
- Grease the skillet and fill with the whole mixture.
- Bake for 15 min or until golden brown on top
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.