Baked Ricotta Pudding
- 250g Ricotta Cheese
- 1 large egg
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost
- Maple or honey (optional)
- Blueberries for garnish
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Place the ricotta cheese, egg, lemon juice and Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost in a bowl and mix until combined.
- If using, add your favorite sweetener (honey or maple work great).
- Divide the mixture between small ramekins or tea cups.
- Place on a tray and bake for 25-30 min. Until it becomes firm on top.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool a couple of minutes.
- Top with blueberries.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.