Baked Carrot Stick Fries
- 4 carrots
- 2 tbsp coconut / olive oil
- Handfull chopped parsley
- Sea salt & pepper to taste (optional)
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Preheat the oven to 200c.
- Wash and peel the carrots. Cut them into even sticks and place them in a mixing bowl.
- Add the oil and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost, sea salt and pepper (if using). Mix until all the carrot sticks are coated.
- Transfer the carrots to a large non-stick baking sheet and arrange them in a single layer.
- Bake 10 min, then flip and cook 10 more minutes until soft and browning
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.