Baked Blueberry Pancake Donuts
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp B. Soda
- 1 cup milk of choice
- 1 egg (or flax egg)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp organic white sugar
- 1/4 cup fresh blueberries
For the icing:
- 1 cup icing sugar + 3 tbsp milk
- 1 tbspoon Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost
- 1. Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease the donut pan or silicone mold and dust with flour.
- In a bowl, sift the flour and B. Soda. Add the milk, egg and coconut oil.
- Fold in the blueberries and pour the batter in the donut pan or mold. You can use a pipping bag to make it easier.
- Bake for 20-22 min.
- Make a glaze by mixing the milk, sugar and Mavella Superfoods Immune Boost for extra berry flavour!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.