- 300g fresh apricots
- 1 tbsp sweetener of choice (monk fruit or erythritol / xylitol)
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk of choice
- 3 slices bread
- 2 tsp Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Gut
- Toppings: sliced almonds, powdered sweetener, maple syrup, etc.
- Slice the apricots and place on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Sprinkle the sweetener on top and squeeze the lemon juice. Roast in the oven until soft and starting to caramelize.
- In a bowl, mix the mascarpone cheese with Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Gut.
- In another bowl, add the milk, vanilla extract and eggs. Mix well until combined.
- Heat a non-stick skillet. Soak each slice of bread in the milk mixture and place on the skillet. Cook until golden brown on each side.
- Top the French toasts with the prepared mascarpone and baked apricot slices. You can add honey, maple syrup, sliced almonds, or your favorite toppings!