Baked Apple Oat Bars
- 1 cup peeled and chopped apples
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1 tsp B. Powder
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1 3/4 cups oat milk (or your favorite)
- 1 egg
- 3 tbsp avocado or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Grease a baking dish with butter or cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the milk, egg and oil.
- In a larger bowl, toss half the chopped apples with Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost. Mix until coated.
- Add the oats, B. Powder and organic sugar. Add the milk mixture and mix thoroughly.
- Add the chopped pecans.
- Pour the mixture into the prepared baking dish and top with the rest of the chopped apple and more pecans.
- Bake for 35-40 min, until the top is golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before slicing and serving
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.