Broccoli Cheese Sticks
- 2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Preheat oven to 200c.
- Cook the broccoli for 5 min in boiling water. Drain and set aside. Pat with a paper towel to remove excess moisture.
- Add broccoli to a food processor, or mash with a fork.
- In a large bowl, combine the broccoli, breadcrumbs, cheese, eggs and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- Pour on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and shape into a rectangle.
- Bake for 15 min. Flip, then bake for an additional 20 min or until golden brown.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool before cutting into sticks.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.