- 8 Apples
- 1 and 1/2 cups water
- 1 tbsp sugar (or sweetener of choice)
- Pinch of cinnamon
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost
- Peel, core and slice the apples.
- Add the apples to a large saucepan with water, sugar, cinnamon and mix well until combined.
- Bring to a boil, then cover the pot and simmer for 20-30 min, or until apples are tender and soft.
- Drain off the liquid, reserve for now.
- Using a blender, blend the cooked apples until smooth. You can add a little bit of the liquid at a time, until you get the desired consistency.
- Mix Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost into the applesauce.
- Using a pipping bag or ziplock bag, start pipping apple sauce dollops onto a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Place in the freezer for a couple of hours.