Apple Mint Juice
- 2 green apples + more for garnish
- bunch mint leaves
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 4g Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Gut
- Freeze 2 apples overnight, take them out of the freezer the next morning and let them defrost in a bowl (you can also do this with an electric juicer).
- When completely tender, pinch them with a skewer and squeeze all the juice out of them with your hands.
- Mix Mavella Superfoods Kombucha + Gut into the water until dissolved.
- Prepare two glasses and fill them with ice and mint leaves.
- Pour in the apple juice, followed by the prepared Kombucha + Gut.
- Let sit for a couple of minutes so the flavors come together and enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.