- 1 cup ground almond flour
- 1 tbsp softened butter (or ghee)
- 5-6 tbsp icing sugar
- Pinch of sea salt
- 1 tsp Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost
- 1/3 cup finely chopped walnuts or pecans
- Preheat the oven to 180c. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Mix the almond flour, softened butter or ghee, icing sugar, pinch of salt and Mavella Superfoods Gut Boost in a bowl until a dough forms.
- Mix in the chopped pecans or walnuts.
- Roll tbsps of dough into small logs, then shape them into crescent shapes. Arrange them on the cookie sheet.
- Bake the cookies for about 10 min or until starting to brown.
- Powder them with icing sugar and let them cool down completely before serving.