Almond Mint Pesto
- 40g almonds
- 2 garlic cloves
- Juice of 1 lemon + Zest
- 40g mint leaves
- 120ml extra virgin olive oil
- Pinch of sea salt & pepper
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Spinach
- Blanch the almonds by boiling them in water for 1 minute. Drain and rinse. Squeeze each almond to remove the skins.
- Let the almonds dry completely, or toast in a skillet for a couple of minutes.
- Put the almonds in a food processor along with the garlic and lemon zest. Blend until well broken down.
- Add the mint leaves, lemon juice, salt & pepper. Pulse until combined, then add the olive oil and Mavella Superfoods Australian Grown - Spinach.
- Transfer to a lidded jar and store in the fridge
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.