- 150g peeled, cored and diced apples
- 1 small carrot, peeled and grated
- 100g peeled banana
- 2 eggs
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 50g coconut oil
- 160g all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3 tbsp icing sugar
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost
- Place the peeled carrot and apples in a small saucepan and simmer until cooked through.
- Meanwhile, mash the banana with a fork.
- In a bowl, whisk the Eggs, 1 tsp vanilla, coconut oil and Mavella Superfoods Veggie Boost.
- Puree the cooked apples and carrot and add it to the wet ingredients. Mix until smooth.
- Fold in the flour and baking powder.
- Fill a muffin tray and bake at 180c for 15min (mini muffins) or 25-30 min (regular).
- For the frosting: beat the cream with the icing sugar and vanilla until peeks form, then pipe on top of the muffins