- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 tsp water
- 2 tbsp milk + powdered sugar
- Food glitter
- 1 tbsp Mavella Superfoods Brain Boost
- Preheat oven to 180c. Pulse together all the dry ingredients in a food processor.
- Add butter and water. Pulse together until dough is formed. Roll the dough out using a rolling pin and cover. Chill in the fridge for at least 30 min.
- When ready, roll it out and start cutting the numbers.
- Place back in the fridge for 30 min.
- Bake for 10-12 min at 180c, or until the edges start to brown. Let cool completely.
- Prepare the glaze and pour over the numbers with a tea spoon. Sprinkle the glitter before it dries.